Single Room Apartment Interior Decoration
Interior Design - Single Room Apartment is an apartment with living room, dining, and kitchen into one in the area. To be more varied, below is a special way to decorate the apartment unit with one bedroom:
- Or use fabric paint. Plain white walls certainly boring. Paint them according to the light entering the room and color scheme. If your condo faces north and not much exposure to sunlight. Pale yellow color will brighten the room. But if the condo you are exposed to sunlight from the west and the light green or blue will cool the room.
- Choose furniture that double. Use the table surface can be used to write, work, and the dining room table. Sofa that can be used to sleep during the day.
- Choose accessories that give the impression of calm. This is because you will be in the same room all the time. Create variations decor with one or two bright colors in the pillows, accessories, or lighting. One way to choose the color scheme is to use a favorite piece of art as accessories or fabric that is able to refresh the room.
- Take advantage of vertical space. Create a book shelf toward the ceiling. In addition, pairs of curtains just below the ceiling and not on top of the window. It is useful to improve the perception of your room. Make sure the fabric in the curtains hung from the ceiling to the floor.
- Create a ‘barrier’ between the various rooms. You can use a row of plants as a barrier between the dining room with work space. In addition to bringing green elements into the room, potted plants do not require a lot of places physically and visually. Furthermore, use carpets to show the seating area.
- Create a focal point (focal point). Even a small space requires a focal point. Create a focal point by placing the two plant height on both sides of the window that leads to the outdoor scenery. Or display a row of your collection on a table. You can also put the statue and make him the spotlight.
The latter Tips for Single Room Apartment of Interior Decoration are by including items that need to be stored. For storage, Use a large basket and place it next to the table. Or table can be a storage place. You can put a storage area beneath a window or corner of the room.
- Usually have a tiny apartment living room, dining, and kitchen into one in one area,
- Organize a small apartment can be decorated using bright colors and a room divider with plants in pots.