Introducing Eclectic Interior Design Concepts for Decoration Trend 2012
Introducing Eclectic Interior Design Concepts for Decoration Trend 2012. Interior design style emerged in the early 20th century. At that time, the house is a symbol of wealth and prosperity. The more luxurious the house, the higher the degree of nobility someone to be recognized by other communities.
Aesthetically, this force mirror the style of the past than the future. No wonder if, in the Eclectic Interior Design Concepts there are various architectural elements such as Interior Design Gothic, Rococo, and Victorian. However, an eclectic also become a symbol of romanticism in architecture because in it there are a variety of stories full of historical detail. Maximal, that’s another word for eclectic.
Eclectic Interior Design Concepts is divided into three types. Here is an eclectic trinkets Eclectic Interior Design Concepts by type, and you can choose one of them to be applied as accents that will beautify the home that uses Trend 2012 by Eclectic Interior Decoration Design Concepts.
Exotic – hippy
- Seating / Sleeping with a variety of pillows embroidered or embroidery.
- Luxury Fabric equipped motif accented with beads.
- Upholstery color fuchshia la India and indigo.
- Sari fabrics and glass.
- The color of the earth a la Morocco.
- China Motif in the form of red chili or green with black accents.
- Motifs of flowers, vines, and plants.
- Material upholstery made of fine cloth, silk, or goose feathers.
- The color pink pastel bluish purple blend of lavender, red strawberries, and turkoise light.
- Chairs classic with lace cover.
Full of Art
- Antique furniture and deconstruction or asymmetric wing design.
- Paint a textured wall.
- Upholstery in the form of patchwork.
- Painting artwork.