Easy Steps to Using 3D Interior Design Software
Lots of software that can help you design your own home. Not a complicated software such as Autocad or the like. one of which software to use more simple design. One is the 3D Interior Design Software is a Sweet Home 3D Application.
3D Interior Design Software a free application can be utilized to design a residential building in a humble setting. You can use it to create a floor plan and arrange the furniture layout. Way of life is very simple, because the system uses drag-and-drop.
The result you can see in real-time in 3D even when made using 2D format. You can see the design of 3D Interior Design Software seemed to go into the design of the house through the virtual tour feature.
Interested to try this free app? Follow the steps below:
- Download, install, and run Sweet Sweet Home 3D Application (available at www.sweethome3d.eu). You will see three windows in the application, the window contains the components of the left side of the house (windows to furniture), the upper-right side of the image containing the work area, and the lower right side contains a 3D preview of designs.
- Change the unit of measurement applications. Click [File]> [Preferences ...]. In the box “Preferences”, select the [Meter] on the menu “Unit”. If you want to be able to apply the color and texture at home, click [Floor color or texture]. Click [OK].
- Begin to draft blueprints of the house. Make sure you already know the square footage of the building. Click the [Create Walls]. Make the main wall of the house with the click-drag the pointer to form a line. If completed, double click the pointer to stop the process of making the wall.
- 3D display wall, a window will instantly appear on the lower right side of the application. You can form the walls of the house through the [Create Room]. How to use the same as a wall. This tool will create a display area plus space size.
- Once the chambers are formed, make a wall of the room with [Create Walls] again. Once formed, the modification of any room by right-clicking one of the rooms, and then click [Modify rooms ...] from the menu that appears.
- Give the name of the room on the “Name”. Choose a color or texture to the floor and the ceiling on the two menus below. To replace the flooring to ceramic tile floor, check the [Display Color], click [Texture] and the next, and choose the desired texture of the floor. Click [OK]. The floor will look in the window of the 3D space.
- Modification of the wall by right-clicking on one wall in the upper right window, then click [Modify walls ...]. Manage color and texture in the “Left Side” and “Right Side”. Each wall surface can be arranged. You also can manage the height of the wall thickness of up to another menu. Click [OK].
- Make your doors and windows. Click the triangle on the option [Doors and windows] is in the top left side window. Create a frame first. Click the [Door frame], and then drag it to the right of the window. Put in the desired position. If you want to change the size, double-click the frame, and adjust the size of the box that appears. Click [OK].
- Next, enter the door with a click-drag the [Door] to the frame. Note the direction of door opening. If the curved lines in the room, then opening the door leading inside. You could put a window in the same way using the component labeled “Windows”. Select the desired type of window.
- Once construction is complete, you can design the arrangement of furniture in the house. Select the type of furniture from the menu on the left window. For example the kitchen, looking for furniture in the “Kitchen”. Click-drag the desired furniture in the position of kitchen space. Tata position and direction.
- 3D view of your home design can be rotated with a click-drag the image in the lower right window so you can see the whole position of the room. You can visit each room by clicking [3D view]> [Virtual visit].
- Save your design to the architect or contractor be consulted. Click [File]> [Save]. Give a name and save it. Remember, this file can only be stored in the default format. If you want to be sent to the other party, save it in PDF format by clicking [File]> [Print to PDF ...].