8 Luxury Houses with the Best Architecture in America
Luxury Houses – The American Institute of Architects (AIA) or American Institute of Architects announced Luxury Houses this year with the best architecture in the United States in the bestowal of the so-called Housing Awards2012.
Where houses who earned the best comes from several areas, such as Scottsdale, Arizona, Syracruse (New York), San Juan Island (Washington) and other areas in the United States. The main indicator is the judgment of the jury is to design, creativity and sustainability (sustainability).
The jury split into four categories, including building houses for families, apartment or condominium buildings are large and accommodate more people, as well as special buildings, such as community centers.
In the annual bestowal, there were 10 Luxury Houses that the property was named the most inspiring architecture in 2012, namely:
- The Nakahouse, a contemporary house with lots of openings in the Hollywood Hills
- Relic Rock, a luxury House in Scottsdale, Arizona
- The Pierre, a unique stone house located in the San Juan Islands, Washington
- The Camelview Village, a futuristic condominium in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Hampden Lane House in Bethesda, Maryland
- The Live Work House, Syracuse, New York
- Carmel resident in Carmel by Sea, California
- Jesuit Community Center in Fairfield, Connecticut
- A low-priced House in San Francisco
- A new public lecture hall in Houston, Texas
- Assessment Indicators of America Best Luxury Houses for the jury is to design, creativity and sustainability (sustainability),
- Best House award, covering the category of houses, apartment buildings, condominiums, and special buildings.
Wikipedia: S is the nineteenth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. →